[fts_youtube vid_count=4 large_vid=yes large_vid_title=no large_vid_description=no thumbs_play_in_iframe=yes vids_in_row=4 omit_first_thumbnail=no space_between_videos=1px force_columns=no maxres_thumbnail_images=yes thumbs_wrap_color=#000 channel_id=https://www.youtube.com/c/AtlantisthePalmTV]
Atlantis is a fantastic marine-themed resort on the iconic Palm Island. It is a 1548 rooms exotic resort with access to the world’s largest Aquaventure waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
There is a completely new world of dining to experience in Atlantis, offering all varieties of cuisines from all around the globe, including underwater dining. Other than that, Atlantis is well equipped with modern spa and fitness facilities. The kids are warmly welcomed at the Atlantis Kids’ Club, which offers activities from internet cafes to gaming zones.
- A standard room costs around $500 per night.
- 29 restaurants, bars, and lounges.
- Distinctive in-hotel aquarium.
- Complimentary access to top-class Aqua-venture Waterpark.
- Fitness centers with workout rooms.
- Rooms featuring a private beach.
- Choice of rooms either with ocean view, city view, family rooms, suites, etc.